No iconbar icon. When the application is run a window is displayed on the desktop; when the window is closed the application ceases execution.
You can download the application from here.
- Make a new application
- Delete all the templates from the the resources file
- Add a ‘Window’ template
- Set the window's ‘Auto-show’ and ‘Auto-create’ flags
At this stage, when run, the application displays a window on the desktop (but can only cease execution via the Task manager's display).
- Edit the window template
The application will now cease execution when the window is closed.
- Double-click the template in the ResEd display. (This displays a representation of the window on the desktop)
- Double-click the window. (This displays the window's main edit dialogue box)
- Set the ‘Deliver event when hidden’ value to Quit_Quit